Tired Old Man - Sister Axe Tired Old Man - Sister Axe

why was this rated 0??

this is freeking AWESOME!!!!

do you mind if I attemp to make this into a flash since I am bored tonight?
(no garentees if I'll actually finish...)

Song about life Song about life

sweet

sweet ass tune man, it made me smile :D

good job, and keep up the good work :)

cheers 5/5 10/10

johnnyq1233 responds:

Thank you for your response...I like it when people are happy!
Makes the world a better place!

City_Stage-00-02-Demo City_Stage-00-02-Demo

awsome!

wow, I love how well that all fitted toghether! breat beat, great sound choice, and id dosn't get boring!

Unsportsmanlike Conductor 1 Unsportsmanlike Conductor 1

cool

I feel like killing people now... hmmmm

(jokes jokes) I like it though :) good jb

Sonic's Journey Sonic's Journey

ho-hat

the onlything I can think of is turn that highhat/splash down a bit to get a more even mix, but everything else sounds great :) good job.

fukk NG posers fukk NG posers

dunno

I have no Idea what you meant by the title, and comment.. but I'll just review the song.

the intro is decent.. but than once you got a rhythem astablished, you never change it, which gotten boring realy fast, you need more dynamics, yes you have the ocasional sound clip and melody thing in there, but you can't have a song this long without changing direction/mood of the music.

so I'm gonna give this a 6 becouse it is a good riff, and good coherent use of sound fx, but loose points for over use of that one organ riff which made it inensly boring.

just my opinion,

cheers

Nick_Black

NSP Feat. Agang - Da Best NSP Feat. Agang - Da Best

move away from the mic.

lol, the rap was kinda funny.
the beat was good.
but I advise to move away from the mic a bit to get rid of the pop's..
probably a better Idea is get a pop filter, that way it'll keep you a nice distance from the mic. and keeps the breathing off too.

just my thoughts.

-586rick- helpless -586rick- helpless

pretty cool

as p4c has said it is a bit cliched, but definatly alot better than alot of stuff I've heard in here. only thing I'd like to add to p4c's review is to perhaps work on the ending, it seems a bit ubrupt.

586rick responds:

like P4c i understand the point and I appreciate it a lot and thanks for the review.

You Don't Care {full length} You Don't Care {full length}

drums

amazing melody/ and vocals. just the bass ?snare? needs work.
was the drums a live kit? if so I would recoment throwing a mic on the under side...

still listening to the song, on the later part the snare sounds alot better (volume wise at least, the sound, I personaly would still prefer it to be a bit snappier...)

other than that AMAZING! :D:D

SatoDraygonFist2 responds:

Thanks for the words. Madaro made the song, but when he threw in the drum loop it was a measure sooner than what made sense for my song, thusly i put something to cover it. Now that i listen to it again the transition is far from smooth and subtle, that of course I'll work on.

Super Freak(28 second loop) Super Freak(28 second loop)

nice riff

it sucks that u looped it, but it's one sweet ass riff.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much man! I looped it due to lazyness!!Thanks for the review\m/